Sunday, May 17, 2009

Be Happy! You Deserve It!

I have two things today! An incredible video by this guy--Nick Vujicic! Promise your life will never be the same after this...


But first! I would like to say thank you to Amber for presenting us with our Blog Award!
So since it's the first, I've been thinking, and thinking how to present it to our viewers. Who to choose when all of your blogs are so awesome? Well, I've come up with the answer!
Whenever we receive an award, from here on out, those who have left a comment on any of the posts the past week are eligible for the award. So go ahead... take it, it's yours! You deserve it! And uh, yeah... pass the love on! Everyone deserves an award on their blog!
Now onto the video! Happy Sunday EVERYONE!


Love, Jenni

7 comments:

  1. WAHOO for our first blog award! Thanks Amber!

    Jenni, I love that video. I don't what it is about that guy but he really does inspire no matter how many times I've seen videos of him. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. I had just put my make-up on for church. Now I'm a blubbery mess. That guy is truly inspiring. I'm teaching a lesson today on adversity, so this was very timely for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not Fair. I was just feeling sorry for myself about something totally stupid and now I'm the one that feels stupid. Talk about putting things into perspective. Thanks Jenni. Great Video

    ReplyDelete
  4. Showed this to my kids. Amazing and inspiring how we all are tool in Heavenly Fathers hands if we so choose to be. No matter our limitations. We all matter. Thanks Jenni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm running for my Kleenex box now. One word: inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww an error occurred when I tried to watch the video. Guess I have to try later for my inspiration. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I can say is, "WOW!" That is one amazing and inspiring guy. Thanks so much for sharing this. It really puts it all in perspective, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails