Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Clip Art Site!

Hello everyone! Christine asked if I could post today for her and I apologize for getting this in so late--I've spent the past 3 days nonstop at LTUE! I had a wonderful time meeting the coolest authors like Julie Wright, Nicole Giles, James Dashner, Brandon Mull, Paul Genesse, Karen Hoover.

The list goes on and on and on!

Do you remember when I had mentioned setting up a site for clip~art toward the end of January?

Guess what??? I've done it! *Doing the happy-and-bite-my-nails dance.

I've downloaded 11 pieces so far and will work on adding more. On the MMW side bar, you'll find the link (Squiggle Bop) right above ourFollowers.

I have thrown the metaphorical gauntlet on my personal blog for my new clip-art site! Come by and see what it is and help it grow!

Thank you for your warm fuzzies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails