Thursday, March 4, 2010

And the Winner is.....


The winner of the signed Brandon Mull book is.....
(Drumroll Please)
TIFFANY--THE MOMMY
Congratulations Tiffany!!
Please email your address to nickalodeon26@yahoo.com
On a sadder note, we need to say goodbye to Kasie West!
She has been our Thursday writer since the blog began. Unfortunately we all come to a point when we must make time for what's important and sometimes give up things we love for the things that are more eteranal like our families. She will still comment and be a part of our community and you can still visit her writing blog to see how she is doing as she continues on her road to success. Be sure to thank her for all her wonderful posts over the past year!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Tiffany. And I'm so sorry to see Kasie go. I've really enjoyed her posts and friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll be missed Kasie! Best wishes to you in all your efforts. :)
    Michelle Teacress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Tiff!

    PS: Rebecca C., if you're reading this, are you going to LDStorymakers this year? I registered & can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terresa I will be there. I hope I will get to see you there. ..

    Kasie, I am sad that you are leaving, but I completely understand. I follow you on your blog so at least there is that. Much thanks for all of your inspiration and contribution to MMW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Tiffany and a fond (if sad) farewell to Kasie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Tiffany! Take care, Kasie! We'll miss you here at MMW, but I'll stalk you over at your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails