Friday, April 16, 2010

Seriously in Real Life Meeting

I have been away from home since the end of March (and I am still away) and my online access has been limited.  So I am sorry that I haven't been as active in the blogosphere. 

I wanted to put up a reminder that tomorrow at 1pm I am having a get together for any who would like to get together at the  Provo, UT Olive Garden.  If you plan on coming please let me know.  They don't accept reservation on Friday's and Saturdays.  So I plan to be there early to put our groups on the waiting list.  If you plan on coming just let me know in the comments so I can get a close head count.

Can't wait to see you.

6 comments:

  1. Oh shoot. Sometimes I wish I still lived in Provo. Ahh well. I'll be up next week for LDSstorymakers. You going to that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I my gosh. I wish I lived in Utah. That sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was planning on going (even voted on the poll and everything) but last min my husbands brother is getting married (yeah, it is weird) so we are headed to Cali tomorrow. But have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly, I'm unable. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell me how it was, Amber! I'm sorry I couldn't make it! :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails