Sunday, August 29, 2010

Family, Our Most Important Assignment

EyringHB_07_rgb.jpg

"Our most important and powerful assignments are in the family. They are important because the family has the opportunity at the start of a child’s life to put feet firmly on the path home. Parents, brothers and sisters, grandparents, aunts and uncles are made more powerful guides and rescuers by the bonds of love that are the very nature of a family.”

Henry B. Eyring
, “Help Them on Their Way Home, Ensign, May 2010, 23

Topics: Family


I know that if I put the Lord first in my life and family next, He will always bless me and lend me strength when I feel weakest.


Temple Progress:

Looks like they have all the blacktop removed. They are bringing in pipe to put in.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the quote and the update on the temple site!

    If only it was easy to remember to put the Lord first. I tend to get overwhelmed and forget. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails