Monday, August 9, 2010

A Very Sad Goodbye

Hello my wonderful writing sisters. This post is to inform you all that it's time for me to pass the blogging baton to someone else. I've loved being a part of MMW and will miss you all very much. But, hey, I'm still here. I will be just an email away and I'll be participating in the yahoo group and leaving comments on all your posts, so I'm really not gone, just letting someone else share their wonderful talents with our loyal and loving followers.

Also, I will occasionally be available as a guest blogger or sub, so don't forget to contact me if your new sub isn't able to blog for you. Life is just getting too hectic on my end and I've decided to simplify my life so I can concentrate on my writing career. I'm sure you can all relate. I will miss you like crazy. Keep up the good work and let me know if something fun and exciting happens in your life. Keep writing and believing in yourselves as I believe in each and every one of you.

Forever yours,

Christine

8 comments:

  1. Christine, you've been a wonderful part of MMW. I will really miss your constant presence here. It's such an honor to have you as a friend.

    Take care and enjoy your writing!

    HUGS

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be missed, but we can still visit you at your blog and look forward to hearing lots from you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bye, Christine.! But you'll still be around on your personal blog, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We understand, but we'll miss you. I hope you're blessed in your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will still be reading you over at your blog, but you will be missed here on MMW.

    Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am terrible at good-byes. I will miss you here at MMW so much! Thank you for all of your encouragement and support. You are a dear friend and I'm so thankful to know you. I plan to stay tuned to your blog. Take care. Lots of HUGS.
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll miss you! You have been a wonderful mentor, and internet advisor. Take care of yourself and make sure to let us know when you get published!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simplify. That sounds like a good idea. Best of luck to you--and be sure to come back when you have sensational news for us all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails