Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Late Birthday to MMW!!

I couldn't believe it when I realized the other day that this blog was started January 5th, 2009.  MMW is two years old this month!!  How awesome is that?  I have to say it's been a wonderful journey so far.  Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, I'm the only original blogger left and I probably will be here forever!!  I have really enjoyed all my virtual friends that I have met through this blog.  Both readers and bloggers combined.  We have met a lot of great friends here and I look forward to meeting many more.  So thank you to everyone who has made this blog a great success, but more than that, you have made it a great community.  We now have a facebook page, a yahoo group, critique groups, and even a chat room (if only I can remember how to get into it!!)  Well I'm going to end on a nostalgic note and leave you with a link to the very first MMW blog post.  I have really enjoyed this adventure with you all, as we still attempt to take the publishing world by storm.
Be sure to read some of our past posts and remember our old friends who used to blog here.  And then drop in on their personal blogs and say hi!!
Thanks again for the many friendships and the wonderful support I feel here at this humble little blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Two years? I must have stumbled in here right after launch... Definitely been a great two years with LOTS of helpful information.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails