Sunday, February 27, 2011

Comfort Zone



I've recently read Don Carey's Bumpy Landings (book review posted February 18th on blog). It's a fantastic read about a returned missionary who struggles to find his place. Why? Because of the pressures of work, home, and school. Not to mention girls!

The moral of the story is integrity. How true he had to be to himself, even if it took him out of his comfort zone. That was when he did the MOST growing.

I wonder. How many of us do everything we can to stay within our comfort zones? I know I do. But I ask myself, how much growing am I doing?





Can you think of any instances where you ventured from your comfort zone? What happened?













photos from photobucket.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading that book. I 've heard good things about it. As for my comfort zone, I left it so long ago that I'm not sure I know how to ever get back to it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails