Friday, July 22, 2011

Wish Rebecca a Happy Birthday!

My friend, the one with breast cancer, is having a birthday today. In my opinion, this is one that ABSOLUTELY should be celebrated to the enth degree. I mean, if she were up to it, we'd party all night long. There's something about having a birthday while fighting breast cancer that just SCREAMS celebrate.

As you know, I'm donating my book and e-book sales proceeds to help her pay her medical expenses. Here's a LINK to her blog. The last few posts talk about her 3rd round of chemo, the obedience of Abraham, a necklace she made for my daughter's birthday (including pics) and little old *me*. Check it out!

Here's a quick LINK to my blog where I've posted all the links to buy copies of my books and ebooks. (All the links are also on my sidebar, so it's super easy). If you haven't purchased yet, today is a great day to do it. If you have, please take a few seconds to share this post on Facebook, Twitter, or even your own blog. Let's make this an extra special birthday for Rebecca!

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Rebecca! Best of luck! And I will be onto the other website to check out these books! Anything to help out. My little neighbor (4 yrs) has been battling leukemia for a year and we love celebrating every milestone with her. It is a truly amazing person who has the strength to battle cancer! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my copy today! Hope she has a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheri,

    Thank you for sharing about what you are doing to help your friend. I just reposted the story on my blog where I try and encourage others to get involved in philanthropy. You are a great friend.

    Barett

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails