Sunday, October 30, 2011

I beg forgiveness for being gone as much as I have been.  I honestly thought I could juggle all--but with a new book being released and 10 kids, no, actually.  No I can't juggle it all.

I can barely juggle the kids and book--and that's without sleep.  Lol!

However, Nikki has noticed me doing something on my facebook and has asked I include it here on this blog.  I have been leaving healthy recipes and canning recipes on my FB.  Would you be interested in learning new healthy recipes here too?  If so I can share with you what successful things I am working on.  I am making a Millennium cookbook, with whole foods like those that will be used in the millennium as well as ultra healthy amazing alternatives to sugar.

Like yesterday, I mastered the Heavenly Chocolate Cake.  From Scratch.  Using honey, whole wheat and olive oil.  Yes, I did.  And do you know what?  It's BETTER than regular cake and super easy too! My daughter has asked I bake it for her birthday.  I also make a honey whole wheat bread that is to die for and caramels that 1 1/2 cups of honey replaced 12 cups of sugar!  And they're amazing--better than normal caramels too!  (no lie. and no they don't taste like bit-o-honey, they taste like caramel)  :)

Let me know if you're interested.
Jenni

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails