Friday, November 18, 2011

Wait, it's Friday?

Sorry, but it's afternoon. I'd love to have a great excuse for posting so late, like going to midnight showing of a movie and having to catch up on sleep, but I don't have one. Seriously, I got everyone off to school and work this morning and curled up on the love seat to get warm.

And woke up at almost 1pm. Oops.

Now the day is over, essentially. The kids are home and soon I have to get dinner done and make sure they do all their chores before watching the shows my son borrowed from his friend and has to return this weekend.

This is going to be one of those days where the "writer" part of my persona takes a back seat to the rest of my life. Maybe, though, I can get something done tonight.

It's just how being a writer works sometimes.

Till next week!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the exact same way today, and I don't even feel bad about it. I really should, considering how behind I am on NaNo. Ah, well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails