Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

The New Year brings hope and a chance to do things even better than last year. But it's also a time to reflect on the past year and rejoice in all that has transpired. Since this week marks the third anniversary of MMW I can't help but reflect on the past three years and all the wonderful friends and people that we have all met together. I truly am grateful for this blog and for all the people that have read and followed it and continue to read and follow it. It truly does feel like a community and I am so blessed to be a part of it. To celebrate the past three years, we will be having guest posts from some of our past bloggers and at least 31 giveaways this month. (Not on Sundays, so some days will have more than one giveaway.). I am truly excited for the coming year on this blog because I know the Lord is blessing us with this sense of community and unity that we feel. I look forward to making new friends this year and learning more about writing.
What are you looking forward to this year? What would you like to see happen on the blog in 2012? What are you grateful to the Lord for in 2011?

Be sure to stay tuned this month and visit everyday! I can't wait to celebrate with you all!
--Nikki

2 comments:

  1. wow Wow Wow!!

    This is a cool way to start the year!! Yeah .. Bloggers are awesome!!

    with warm regards
    Another Author

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blog! Sorry I've been away for so long. One of my new year's resolutions - visit the MMW every day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails