Monday, December 24, 2012

He’s With Me.


A couple of weeks ago I was in my Institute (Bible study) class and I heard this story:

One night a young missionary had a dream. In his dream, he was kneeling at the feet of God. Just beyond God was a door that led to the Celestial Kingdom. The man knew he was unworthy to enter, and he was heartbroken. He knelt at the feet of Heavenly Father and pled with Him, begging to know if there was something- anything- he could do so that he would be worthy enough to enter the Celestial Kingdom.

Just when he reached the point of deepest despair, Jesus Christ entered the room. He walked over to the kneeling man and helped him up. Gently, He led him to the door for the Celestial Kingdom. As they were about to go through, the Savior paused, looked back at Heavenly Father, and said simply, “It’s okay. He’s with me.”

I’m so grateful this Christmas season to know that because Jesus Christ came into the world and overcame the world, He is our safe passage. He is ready to take us by the hand and show us the way if only we come unto Him.

May we all seek Him out this Christmas season and always!

A side note: This past week marked my 1-year anniversary with MMW. I would like to say thank you to all my fellow MMWs for making it a year of growth and learning for me. I hope to continue blogging here and sharing this journey with all of you for many more years to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails