Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Morning

     Happy Easter to all of you.  I hope you are all having a wonderful Easter.  I also hope that each of you has the chance to reflect on the reason we celebrate this wonderful holiday.  I have heard so many wonderful words about Christ and the Atonement today, I hardly feel adequate to say more. 

     Let us all remember and keep close to our hearts the amazing gift that has been given to us.  Let's not allow a day to go by that we don't partake of and cherish this gift, because with this gift we are never alone, we can never be truly hopeless, and we can never be without purpose.  I have never felt more loved than when I think of the love Christ has for me and for each and every one of us.  For Jesus Christ to know of the agony that awaited Him and still want to go through with it all proves of His enduring love for each of us. 

I feel like there is no greater knowledge than this:
 
He is risen!
 
 
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails