Thursday, May 30, 2013

Call For Money Saving Ideas

I think must of us mommy writers are very familiar with the concept of pinching pennies.  It's become a topic lately that I've become slightly obsessed with - how to get the most out of the money we have - particularly when it comes to food supplies and groceries. 

So I'd like to send out a request to our wonderful readers:  Does anyone have any good tips on how to extend a budget, by cutting back on unnecessary costs?  I'll take any tips, but what I'm most interested in are suggestions and/or recipes that cut back the costs on food and household items most regularly used.  For example: laundry detergent, or yogurt. 

Please send me your great links, tips, ideas and recipes, and I will feature a few over the month of June on my Thursday posts.  You can leave a comment on this post, or better yet, email me.  I can be reached at maybemandi(at)gmail(dot)com.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Because whether you are a writer or not, who couldn't use a few more pennies?

1 comment:

  1. Hang your clothes on the line, if possible. This saves us about 15 bucks a month. Use coupons. Every Sunday aft. my daughter and I go through the paper and clip and store. I have a binder of baseball card holder sheets that coupons fit in very well. With dividers, I created categories. I don't go shopping without my binder. I save an average of 30 bucks a shopping trip. There are my two biggest tips. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails