Monday, June 24, 2013

A Circle of Sisters- With a Story From Yours Truly!


Last year I was invited to contribute a story to this truly wonderful anthology book, “A Circle of Sisters.” Jolyn Brown has compiled 50 true inspirational stories that speak to the heart and make me proud to be a woman and a member of Relief Society. 

When I got my copy I started reading because I was curious to see how my story would compare to the others, but I kept reading because I couldn’t put it down! Every time I picked it up I told myself I’d just read 2-3 stories but they were like potato chips and I would end up reading at least 8-10, addicted to that wonderful feeling of the Holy Spirit that came with each and every one.

The stories are short- most just a couple of pages- and each one will warm your heart and reaffirm your testimony in the power of sisterhood. This would be the perfect gift for a woman who has recently been baptized (or will be soon) or a young woman about to enter the Relief Society. Or, you can be like me and just get it for yourself so you can read it anytime you need a little pick-me-up! :-)

“A Circle of Sisters” is available through Amazon.com and DeseretBook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails