Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hug a Dad

I am really excited about this Father's Day because my dad is in town to celebrate with us.  It is because of that that I am going to make this short and sweet so I can go spend time with my family. 

Take a moment to think of, or better yet, thank a dad.  Whether it's your own dad, your husband, or a neighbor.  Let's thank the fathers in our lives for the efforts they make for their families and friends. 

I am lucky to have such an amazing father.  I am grateful for him and his example and influence in my life. 



I'm also lucky to have the greatest husband I could ask for.  He is such an amazing father to our girls.  It is such a blessing to have these men in my life. 

 
 
 
 
Happy Fathers Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails