Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Counted On

"This is the Paradox of man: compared to God, man is nothing; yet we are everything to God."  
- President Dieter F Uchtdorf

I have thought a lot these past weeks about the undeniable evidence I have been witness to in my life that proves that God loves us each individually.  He knows us completely. He loves us completely.  He knows the challenges that will help us to grow into the best versions of ourselves.  I have realized that my own wants for myself often travel a road much easier than the road my Creator encourages me to travel.  Yet his road has always taken me to greater places than I could have ever dreamed for myself.

Often times when prompted through the Holy Spirit to travel the path of the Lord, I feel doubtful of my qualifications and ability.  "Why, Lord, have you picked me when there are others who could do so much more than me?"  It is often tempting to say I will leave this road to be traveled by those more able to succeed.  

For myself as well as anyone else who needs to read it I am declaring that there is no one else who will fulfill the callings the Lord has prompted you to fulfill.  No matter how small or grand our tasks are, there is a reason it is you He requires.  You must not shirk your duties and leave it for another.  There is no other you are counted upon to do your part.  He will guide and assist you when you are on His errands.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like it was wonderful. SO much info. to be gathered. I've been to one writing conf. and I came way inspired too. They get you pumped up! So smart to have business cards and a pitch. I'm with you...we have to finish our books!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails