Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Irony

 I teach a weekly creative writing class to a group of teens at our homeschool co-op. It is so fun, but I've been noticing that even though I give them several weeks for each major assignment they still often put it off to the last minute. So last week I lectured them about not procrastinating and whatnot. Because then you sometimes get sick at the last minute and you don't get it done on time.

I write this from my phone, while my head is slightly spinning and while I shiver with fever. I had an excellent blog post planned for today, but I kept on not getting it done. And now my head is too grumpy, my brain is too muddled, and I'm just plain too tired to finish it and post it today.

Sigh. Why is it sometimes so hard to practice what you preach?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails